Additional features & benefits include
- IP65 and IP69K models available.
- Proprietary SimulTask™ PRO software which ensures compliance with HACCP principles and global safety regulations by providing on-screen diagnostics, advanced image analysis and quality assurance traceability
- TraceServer™ software for enhanced data collection
- Built in modem and Ethernet card for remote technical support
- Standard and high resolution packages available to satisfy manufacturers’ specific requirements by balancing smaller contaminant detection and high line speeds
- Ability to adjust to variable line speeds
- Compact footprint which installs over existing conveyor lines for easy integration
- Click here to see upright rejector mechanism for this x-ray machine.
- Note: The maximum throughput rates quoted are based on typical pack per minute rates but are dependent on pack size and spacing
Tall Pro XS
Designed for x-ray inspection of cans, jars and bottles and ideal for manufacturers with limited line space
- Glass shards (including glass contamination within glass containers)
- Metal fragments (including metal within foil and metalized film packaging)
- Mineral stone
- Some plastic and rubber compounds
- Calcified bone
Capable of running at line rates in excess of 1000 PPM, the Tall PRO XS inspection system is suitable for food and products in the following packaging types:
- Tall rigid containers, including glass, metal and ceramic containers
- Plastic containers
With multiple inspection capabilities, the x-ray system can help manufacturers increase productivity by simultaneously performing the following inline product integrity checks:
It is capable of detecting dented cans and gross seam defects and can also help to maximize overall production line efficiency by reducing rotary cooker jams in canning.