SP 600 INOX flow wrapper
The SP-600 INOX is a horizontal flow-pack wrapping type, built to wrap any kind of foodstuff and create a vacuum pack and / or tight seal.
The machine is used to wrap solid products individually, that within the dimensions specified in the data sheet, protection is necessary in relation to external agents. This machine can work both in vacuum (with a posterior in-line vacuu system) and shrink wrapping with proper complex film and a shrink tunnel.
• Machine built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Mechanical and electronic elements of the machine in the back inside cabinets of easy access.
• Sense of work from right to left. (Direction from left to right on request).
• Adjustable easy-access control panel with 12-inch embedded touch screen.
• 1500 mm feeding belt loading area.
• Servomotor drive.
• Detection of the product through photocells.
• Product guides adapted to the product.
• Totally removable band for cleaning outside the working line
• Easy extraction of the belt fabric for cleaning.
• Motorized reel holder with film tension controlled by servomotors and movable roller that guarantees a constant tension of the film from the beginning to the end of the reel and adjustable from the screen.
• Motorized double side loading reel holders.
• Pneumatic expandable system for a quick change of reel.
• Automatic reel change.
• Variable forming box depending on the product, adjustable in height and width.
• Accurate adjustment with numbered handwheel.
• Control of tension of the film in the forming box by servomotors and adjustable from the screen depending on the type and width of the film used.
• Longitudinal sealing servomotor drive.
• Regulation of the sealing center through the screen and with automatic positioning by servomotor.
• Pneumatic opening of the sealing and cutting rollers when the machine is stopped.
• Individual adjustment of the pneumatic pressure of each sealer with pressure regulators accurately from the touch screen.
• BOX MOTION type jaw with transversal sealing driven by two servomotors.
• Regulation of the sealing center driven by servomotor and automatic positioning according to product height and adjustable from the screen.
• 500 mm. cross section width that guarantees a perfect seal.
• Possibility of Open/Closed Bag.
• Cutting blade in ZIG-ZAG.
• Motorized leftover collector with filling detection.
• Servomotor drive.
• Adjustment of tension of the film left over with movable roller and adjustable from the screen.
• Adjustment of product length and speeds, etc. from touch screen.
• Possibility of automatic adaptation of the length of the bag to the length of each product individually.
• Possibility of working with fixed bag length.
• Possibility of bagging with printed film.
• Memorization of parameters up to more than 100 products.
• Non-product not bag function.
• Detection of badly positioned product.
• Stop with open cross section.
• Automatic stop of the machine in case of obstruction of the sealers with electronic force limiter.
• Drastic reduction of the time used in the changes of manufacturing orders due to include in the product memory the values of the pressure and position of the sealers, film tension and automatically and immediately change bag when changing product.
• Machine control through a PLC for operation with last generation dedicated axis control card through a field bus with fiber optics to control the axes with servomotors.
• Electronic machine equipped with independent servomotors (cross section, sealing rollers, belts, uncoiling and feeding tape).
• 12 “color touch screen, embedded, with IP65, which facilitates the visualization of the state of the machine at all times and its durability.
• Electronic speed servo drives in belts and sealers.
• Fine tune sealing temperature regulators and integrated Autotuning with total configuration by touch screen control.
• Mercotac in thermal sensors.
• Acoustic and luminous reel end warning.
• Replacing Servomotors and Servo drives in a simple way, the configuration values of that ServoDrive remain in the axis controller, so restarting the machine after a replacement will work without any other action, which facilitates substitutions and saves time in eventual breakdowns.
• Backup / Restore function in both the PLC and the Touch Screen to facilitate the replacement of these 2 elements saving time in case of eventual failure.
• Possibility of displaying both the manual of the machine and the electrical diagrams on the touch screen
• Possibility of connecting the machine to the internet (fully secure Belca VPN) to give remote assistance, facilitating the detection of possible failures or making functional changes in PLC and / or Touch Screen. This connection is possible via wifi (connecting the machine in the company´s Wi-Fi network) or via RJ45 cable (the client will provide an Ethernet network cable with internet access).
• The connection of the machine in the Customer´s network will allow access from any device (PC, SmartPhone, Tablet) to a display information screens like the status in real time of the machine (this access can be restricted by password).
• Protections and security systems in accordance with European and American standards.
• General switches equipped with security systems.
• Transmission areas, chains, etc … duly closed.
• CE Certificate, the machine conforms to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / CE.