HP6 INOX Flow Wrapper
The HP6 INOX is an automatic Flow Pack type wrapper, built to wrap a wide range of products automatically with certain heat-sealing materials.
The machine is used for the wrapping of solid products individually, that within the dimensions specified in the technical sheet when their protection is necessary in a certain way with respect to external agents.
Its mechanical construction is robust and its operation versatile since it has electronic control of the different movements of the machine.
HP6 INOX can work interchangeably with BOPP polypropylene, polyolefin or virtually any heat-sealable material or pressure. HP6 INOX can also work in vacuum with appropriate film and a vacuum unit subsequent inline.
- Machine built in stainless steel.
- Mechanical and electronic elements of the machine at the back inside easily accessible cabinets.
- Direction of work from Right to Left.
- Easily accessible adjustable control panel with 10-inch embedded touch screen.
- Feeding belt with 2500 mm loading area.
- Actuation by Servomotor.
- Product detection by photocells.
- Product guides adapted to the product.
- Fully removable band for off-line cleaning.
- Easy removal of the fabric for cleaning.
- Motorized reel holder with film tension control by three-phase motor and rocker that guarantees constant film tension from the beginning to the end of the reel and adjustable from the screen.
- Motorized side loading double reel holder.
- Pneumatic Expandable System for quick coil change.
- Automatic film change.
- Variable forming box depending on the product, adjustable in height and width.
- Width adjustment by servomotor.
- Precise adjustment by numbered handwheel.
- Control of film tension in the former with servomotors and adjustable from the screen depending on the type and width of the film used
- Longitudinal sealing with Servomotor drive.
- Regulation of the sealing center through the screen and with automatic positioning by servomotor.
- 6 Pairs of film drive rollers.
- 1st set of steerable pulling rollers.
- 2nd set of preheating rollers for sealing.
- 3rd set of heated rollers for sealing.
- 4th set of heated rollers for sealing.
- 5th cutting roller block set
- 6th set of rubberized scrap exit rollers.
- Pneumatic opening of the sealing rollers when the machine is stopped.
- Individual adjustment of the pneumatic pressure of each sealer with pressure regulators from the touch screen.
- Possibility of working with gas introduction kit.
- BOX MOTION type cross section driven by two servomotors.
- Regulation of the cutting center activated by Servomotor and automatic positioning according to product height and adjustable from the screen.
- Cross seal width 500 mm. that guarantees a perfect seal.
- Possibility of Open / Closed Bag.
- ZIG – ZAG cutting blade.
- Possibility of working with flat jaw for vacuum bagging or toothed jaw for standard flow pack bagging.
- Option to install the presser kit to extract air from the package.
- Adjustments of product length and speeds, etc. from touch screen.
- Possibility of automatic adaptation of the length of the bag to the length of each product individually.
- Possibility of working with a fixed bag length.
- Possibility of bagging with brand printed on film.
- Memorization of parameters up to more than 100 products.
- No product no bag function.
- Detection of badly positioned product.
- Stop with open cross section.
- Automatic stop of the machine in case of obstruction of the sealers with electronic efforts limiter.
- Drastic reduction of the time used in the changes of manufacturing orders by including in the product memories the values of the pressure of the sealers, the position of the cross sealer, the tension of the film and the immediately change when changing products to bag.
- Actuation by Servomotor.
- Regulation of tension of the excess film with rocker and adjustable from screen.
- Double scrap admission capacity.
- Machine control through a PLC for maneuvers with the latest generation dedicated axis controller card through a field bus with fiber optic to control the axes with servo motors.
- Electronic machine equipped with independent servomotors (cross section, sealing rollers, belts, feeding belt).
- 10 “color touch screen, embedded, with IP65, which facilitates the visualization of the status of the machine at all times and its durability.
- Electronic speed servo drives in bands and sealers.
- Sealing temperature regulators with fine adjustment and integrated autotuning with full configuration and control from touch screen.
- Mercotac on thermal sensors.
- Acoustic and luminous reel end warning.
- Replacing Servo Motors and Servo Drives in a simple way: the configuration values of that Servo Drive remain in the axis controller, so restarting the machine after a replacement will work without the need for any other action, which facilitates replacements and saves time in breakdowns .
- Backup / Restore function in both the PLC and the Touch Screen to facilitate the replacement of these 2 elements, again saving time in a breakdown.
- Possibility of viewing both the machine manual and the electrical diagrams on the touch screen.
- Possibility of connecting the machine to the internet (BELCA owned VPN fully secure) to give remote assistance, facilitating the detection of possible breakdowns or making functional changes in the PLC and / or Touch Screen, this connection can be made via Wi-Fi (by connecting the machine in the company’s Wi-Fi network) or via RJ45 cable (the customer will provide an Ethernet network cable with internet access)
- Protections and security systems in accordance with European and American standards.
- General switches provided with safety systems.
- Transmission areas, chains, etc. properly closed.
- CE certified, the machine conforms to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / CE.